United States Immigration I-693 Examination
Thank you for considering our office for your I-693 examination. We look forward to meeting you.
The cost of the examination for each person is $200.00. Required vaccinations and testing, if needed, are not included in this fee.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE COST OF AN I693 EXAMINATION CAN BE THE LAB TESTS AND VACCINATIONS. This is important when looking to find an office to have your I-693 done.
Completed forms can be mailed at an additional course.
Health insurance does not pay for the examination, but may pay for vaccinations and x-ray if needed. Please call your insurance company to find out. For a list of the insurances we accept, see our health insurance page.
Requirements for tests and vaccinations vary by age. We provide lab tests at a discounted rate.
For most adults the required tests are:
- RPR (Syphilis) blood test and Gonorrhea urine test.
- Quantiferon TB gold blood test, and a chest X-Ray if positive Chest X-Rays at our office if needed are discounted at $60.00 as of 2018.
For most adults the required vaccinations are:
- A tetanus vaccination within 10 years. The charge for this vaccine if needed is $65.00 as of 2018.
- A flu vaccination between October 1 and March 31. The charge for this vaccine if needed is $30.00 as of 2018.
- Proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella are required via a blood test if you do not have proof of vaccinations to these illnesses.
- If you have never had chicken pox, you need to be vaccinated against chicken pox or have a blood test to check if you are immune. Reporting you have had chicken pox is sufficient, you do not need written proof of the illness. You will need written proof of everything else mentioned above.
Please call our office for an appointment. Directions can be found on the contact us page.
Click here for our Immigration/I693 intake forms. Please bring these completed forms with you when you arrive for you appointment.