FirstCare Medical Center is your workplace health resource.
What does FirstCare offer employers and employees in the Hudson Valley?
FirstCare is an urgent care medical center open 7 days per week offering occupational medicine and employee/employer health care in Highland, New York. Our practitioners are all board-certified and have extensive medical experience. Our office offers digital x-ray radiology services, wound and laceration care and repair, physical therapy and occupational therapy, treatment of sprains, fractures and broken bones and all work related injuries and emergencies that are not life-threatening. We work with local practitioners such as orthopedists, chiropractors, and acupuncturists to provide injured workers with excellent medical care and to help them return to work as soon as possible.
Praise from one of our occupational medicine clients:
“I spoke to Tim. Our first patient we sent for the Dot Physical. He truly was impressed. First by the customer service level. Second by the welcoming by the staff. Third the overall appearance of the clinic. Most important the knowledge of the doctors and the staff. I am so glad we are working with you and I made the trip out to see you. I am sorry it to so long and had no idea you and your team came out to see the staff at Frito and I was never a part of it. Now we are a team. Thanks again!”
FirstCare Walk-In Medical services include DOT examinations with NRCME certified examiners and other work physicals, school and camp physicals, pre-employment and post-offer examinations including drug and alcohol testing, back round checks, respiratory fitting, hearing tests, urine tests and EKG, ECG. We have a civil surgeon and medical review officer on-site. FirstCare has many on-site laboratory services such as pregnancy tests, HIV and Aids tests, EKG/ECG, Strep tests, Flu tests. We draw blood to send off to laboratories for most other tests.
For all your occupational healthcare needs, we are here to help. No appointment is needed and we service Highland, New Paltz, Wallkill, Gardiner, Clintondale, Rifton, Rosendale, Marlboro, Milton, Kingston, Poughkeepsie, Port Ewen, Esopus, Newburgh, Hudson Valley, Ulster County, Dutchess County New York and the surrounding areas.
- FirstCare Medical Center is dedicated to assisting local businesses with:
- Prevention, rapid treatment, and rehabilitation of work-related injuries
- Improving return-to-work time, thereby reducing lost revenue
- Managing the high costs of health care in a positive manner for employees
Our office is open 7 days a week for your convenience.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Rapid treatment of work-related illnesses or injuries
- Post-Offer Physical Exams
- OSHA Exams and Respiratory Equipment Fit Testing
- Pre-employment Physical Exams
- DOT Exams with NRCME certified examiners
- On-site Medical Review Officer Services
- On-Site Substance Abuse Professionals (SAP)
- On-Site Suboxone treatment
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Drug Testing, DOT and Non-DOT
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Audiology (Hearing) Examinations
- Employee Background Checks
- Immigration I-693 and Physical Examinations.
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)